School Leadership sometimes feels like being all things to all people. That said, you can’t actually be all things, to all people … in all places and at all times! Leadership is about the trust we provide in others and the support we provide others to continually improve.
The other downfall of the “if you want it done right you need to do it yourself” attitude is that it’s exhausting – and it often encourages others to handball their problems, their deficiencies and their toughest students to you. And this is far from capacity building leadership either!
When it comes to Student Behaviour, the task of empowering your staff and building capacity is a tricky one. Behaviours, by nature, change regularly and no two challenges are the same. This makes your focus and intent around leading whole school behaviour improvement all the more challenging … and important.
In this webinar, you’ll discover just how to:
- view your whole school in terms of student behaviour.
- establish a clear and consistent philosophy for student engagement, wellbeing and performance.
- determine consistent ways to gain traction with your most challenging and influential 3-5% of students.
- address emerging themes and trends like cyber-bullying, angry boys and bitchy girls.
- commence the development of simple Classroom Management Plans that your Teachers will actually enjoy writing.
In a nutshell, if you would like your Teachers to teach more and manage behaviour less … then you can’t miss this one.
We’re looking forward to having you on board!